The post of Security Receptionist is one of the most important in your organisation. This is because the receptionist is often the first point of contact between your customers and your company.
If that first impression is unfavourable, the success of any meetings with other staff members could be jeopardised.
They will efficiently deal with your visitors requests, which can often involve tracing and contacting the member of staff your visitor is meeting.
In addition to this they can also carry out the following duties.
- Answer incoming calls or internal calls from your staff members.
- Receive and pass on mail deliveries.
- Assist in the preparation of meetings.
- Assist visitors when leaving your premises, e.g. arrange taxis.
Efficient execution of the duties mentioned above is part of Team Contract Security Services remit. However for our Security Receptionists, as the title suggests, the security of your property and staff is paramount.
Our highly trained security operatives will ensure that any person attempting to gain access to your premises must have your permission and only be given access to permitted areas for a valid reason.
All visitors will be required to sign the visitor’s book and will not gain entry until a security pass is issued, complete with the time and name of your company members contact. They will also be signed out before they leave your premises.
Our security receptionists also carry out additional security duties including:
- Patrolling your premises to prevent or detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of your premises.
- Contact the police or fire departments in cases of emergency.
- Check alarm circuits and ensure the alarm system is functioning properly.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Monitor and adjust controls that regulate building systems, such as air conditioning, furnace, or boilers.
Overall, our Security Receptionists provide a highly efficient service ensuring your company not only has a secure environment but the highest standard of customer care.
Highly Trained Staff
Team Contract Security Services receptionists are trained to be courteous, efficient and effective, with the added dimension of being highly trained in all aspects of the security industry. All of our security receptionists have excellent communication and people skills which will assure your visitors that they are dealing with a competent and efficient company from the moment they enter your premises.